Super 32 is hosting a pre tournament right up the road. This could be your first step to earning the belt. Registration and tournament rules are below.
- Running 6 mats for all divisions
- Minimum rest time between matches is 20 minutes
- Certified High School Officials & Trainers will be used
- Double elimination format
- 2-1-1 periods for championship & consolation matches
- Girls division will be Freestyle rules with 2 two-minute periods
- Singlets/Compression Gear are required
- NFHS rules with college out-of-bounds rule for HS only
- High School wrestlers must be enrolled in 9-12th grade
- 1-minute sudden death followed by :30 second rideout for Overtime (1st points scored in match gets choice in ride-out, coin flip if 0-0)
- Top 3 placers in all divisions receive medals.
- Top 4 place winners (High School Division only) in each weight class, will be given the opportunity for early registration to the Super 32 Challenge in Greensboro, NC. You must follow the early registration instructions on the Super 32 website.
- Qualified wrestlers may compete in a different weight class at the Super 32 in October
- This is a NON-SEEDED TOURNAMENT (random draw via computer), High School & Club coaches, please ensure your wrestlers list the same team name AND list the same coaches’ names so we can attempt to best split teammates