(Used for OK US Folkstyle Dual Teams Middle School and Elementary Selection Process)
Wrestler must participate in OK USA State to qualify for team.
Cliff Keen USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals Champion Cliff Keen USAW Folkstyle Postseason Nationals Champion
Asics Kids Freestyle National Champion and /or Greco National Champion
Cliff Keen USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals Placer
Cliff Keen USAW Folkstyle Postseason Nationals Placer Asics Kids Freestyle Nationals Placer and/or Greco Nationals Placer
OK USA YWL State Champion (Open)
OK USA Wrestling (Freestyle and/or Greco) State Champion Southern Plains Champion (Freestyle and/or Greco)
Oklahoma Junior High State Tournament Champion
Southern Plains Placer in (Freestyle and/or Greco) Oklahoma Junior High State Placer
OK USA YWL Folkstyle Tournament State Placer
OK USA (Freestyle and/or Greco) Tournament State Placer
Any other USA Wrestling National Tournament that your wrestler All Americans in and is not listed herein Every OK USA YWL Dual Team & (Freestyle and/or Greco) Dual Team Participant receives 3 points for the tournament they missed while representing Team OK
Participating on Schoolboy Dual Team
All OK USA YWL State and OK USA State (Freestyle and/or Greco) Tournament Participant All OK USA YWL Folkstyle and OK USA (Freestyle and/or Greco) Tournament Placing
All OK USA YWL and OK USA (Freestyle and/or Greco) Tournament Participant
If you attend an OK USA YWL Folkstyle Tournament in October it is worth an extra 1 point a tournament for Champions and Placers
1) All points will begin accumulation September 1st and end August 31st.
2) If we have multiple wrestlers at the same weight with same points the oldest wrestler will get preference.
3) If we have multiple wrestlers at the same weight, same points, and age then whoever placed higher at OK USA State will get top placement.
4) Points will be accumulated for USA Wrestling Tournaments ONLY.
5) *It is each parent’s responsibility to turn in all your wrestlers Regional and National placement
Information to email@example.com and to confirm that your points are correct.